STudent Information Point (STIP)
The Student Information Point (STIP) is the gateway to student-oriented services. You can contact STIP for an appointment with a study coach, student psychologist or functional impairment officer, workbooks for self coaching, to contact social services or with questions about sports, culture, student life at UAntwerp, ... STIP is located on the Stadscampus and on Campus Drie Eiken.
Contact study coach, student psychologist or career coach
- doubts about your field of study
- study problems: blocks and plans, procrastination, presentation, BA or master's thesis
- personal problems: stress, fear of failure, worry, self-confidence, ...
- graduation supervision: career orientation and applying for jobs
Contact the functional impairment officer
- studying with a functional impairment: dyslexia, AD (H) D, ...
- questions about your special facilities
Contact social service
- student housing
- study grants
- questions about child benefit, health insurance, student jobs, ...
If you have any questions about the above subjects, you can contact STIP. Important: short, informative questions can be sent by email. But if you prefer to have an individual conversation with a student counselor, study coach, student psychologist, functional impairment officer or with the social service to discuss your situation: make an appointment. Appointment are to be made at the STIP desk or by telephone.