Are you about to graduate? You may be familiar with one of these situations:
- You are not sure what’s next after graduation
- You have doubts about continuing your studies
- You would like to discover which job suits you best
- You are looking for job application tips
- You want to have your CV or LinkedIn profile screened
- You experience stress around the job application process
- You have completed the Career Fitness Profiler via Career Center UAntwerpen and you would like a personal coaching conversation to discuss your results
Career coaches of the University of Antwerp can coach you in various ways!
If you prefer to work autonomously and at your own pace, use the workbook 'Kijk op Kiezen' (in Dutch) or the digital career platform 'Career Center UAntwerpen' (FBE faculty students use this link). Career Center UAntwerpen includes job vacancies, job application tips, tests and tools to find out which job suits you best, job fairs and other events,… It also offers the Career Fitness Profiler: a scientifically based self-test to assess your work values, career competences and energy stress balance. As long as you are a student at the University of Antwerp, the test is free! You can of course request extra support from a career coach at any time by making an appointment via STIP.
Would you rather receive help in person? The career coaches organize tips & tricks sessions and workshops (in Dutch, online and on campus) on various themes: finding a job that suits you, writing a CV and motivation letter, practicing a job interview ... The emphasis is on increasing your career skills in a (small) group, so that you can also learn from others.. More details about the tips & tricks sessions and the workshops (only in Dutch) can be found in the student portal. Or contact STIP!
Do you have a specific question that requires a customized approach? Then schedule an appointment for individual career coaching online or on campus. In an intake will be explored which guidance is best suited to your question.
In the student portal you will find all information about the full range under 'Support & Guidance'. Both individual and group sessions are free. Individual guidance is possible in English.