The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences consists of 12 departments.
- A department can comprise one or more research groups or can coincide with a research group.
- A research group can comprise one or more research topics or can coincide with a research topic.
Click on the department, research group or topic for more information about research, publications and so on.
Global Health Institute (GHI)
Social Epidemiology and Health Policy (SEHPO)
- Epidemiology and Medical Statistics
- Medical Sociology and Health Policy
- Social Medicine
4. Genetics, Pharmacology and Physiopathology of Heart, Blood Vessels and Skeleton (GENCOR)
Cardiovascular Diseases (CARDIOVASC)
Medical Genetics (MEDGEN)
Centre for Oncological Research (CORE)
6. Molecular - Morphology - Microscopy (mVISION)
Cell Biology and Histology (CBH)
Molecular Imaging and Radiology (MIRA)
Centre for Research and Innovation in Care (CRIC)
Movement Antwerp (MOVANT)
11. Translational Research in Immunology and Inflammation (TWI²N)
- Immunology and Allergology
Laboratory of Experimental Medicine and Pediatrics (LEMP)
Centre for Health Economics Research and Modelling of Infectious Diseases (CHERMID)
Centre for the Evaluation of Vaccination (CEV)
Laboratory of Experimental Hematology (LEH)
Laboratory of Medical Microbiology (LMM)