You know an article’s title and you want to know where to find it.
Bates, K.T. Estimating maximum bite performance in Tyrannosaurus rex using multi-body dynamics. BIOLOGY LETTERS, August 2012, vol 8, no 4: 660-664 p.
Search the UAntwerpen catalogue, using Simple Search, to look for the title of the journal (Biology Letters).
- You can’t search the catalogue for article titles, but you can search for journal titles. The catalogue will return the references for both the paper and electronic versions, if available.
Select the journal’s title from the result list.
- You can see right away if the journal is available on paper, e-only or in both versions.
Check the availability of the article’s year (volume and issue).
- Availability of the journal does not guarantee the availability of a given year and issue.
- For the paper version: click on the shelfmark you find under Availability. You will get a listing of all available and expected issues.
- Example: click UA-CGB BIO 57 E-BL
The paper version of Biology Letters is kept in the reading room of the Campus Groenenborger Library, dating from 2005 to 2011. The article in the example dates from 2012. A paper version is therefore not available.
- For electronic access: click the button Extra Links on top and select Check UAntwerp full text access.
Example: Full text from 2005 onwards. The article dating from 2012 is available online on the publisher’s website.