For example:

  • ​Bullying​
  • Inappropriate touching
  • Discrimination
  • Sexual intimidation
  • Stalking
  • ...

Reporting transgressive behavior when a university employee is involved?

In that case you can report this to a confidential counsellor. They offer a listening ear, can give advice and support in any further steps. PhD students who experience transgressive behavior can contact a confidential counsellor.

Reporting transgressive behavior when another university student is involved?

In that case you can report this to the student mediator.

Student interns who experience transgressive behavior at their internship can report this to the internship supervisor, the chairman of the internship committee or the Health and Safety Department.

All reports are handled with the utmost discretion and care. Any further steps will only be taken in consultation with and with the consent of the student who is the victim of this behaviour.

Students who need psychological care or support can also contact STIP directly.

Learn more about this subject on the studentportal.