Workshop on Finite dimensional integrability in mathematical physics
This workshop on Finite dimensional integrability in mathematical physics will take place at the SwissMAP Research Station at Les Diablerets in Switzerland during June 11-16, 2023. It is an follow-up event of the two workshops Geometric aspects of momentum maps and integrability (2018) and Integrable systems (2016) that took place at the CSF in Ascona/Switzerland.
Due to limited hotel & lecture hall capacity, this event is invitation-only. If you are interested in attending, please contact one of the organizers.
- Jaume Alonso (TU Berlin)
- Alexey Bolsinov (Loughborough)
- Holger Dullin (University of Sydney)
- Konstantinos Efstathiou (Duke Kunshan University)
- Maxime Fairon (Paris-Saclay)
- Laszlo Feher (University of Szeged & Wigner Research Centre for Physics)
- Tamás Görbe (Groningen)
- Anton Izosimov (University of Arizona)
- Yohann Le Floch (Strasbourg)
- Yanpeng Li (Sichuan University)
- Nikolay Martynchuk (Groningen)
- Eckhard Meinrenken (Toronto)
- Yong-Geun Oh (IBS Center for Geometry and Physics)
- Joseph Palmer (Urbana-Champaign & Antwerp)
- Alvaro Pelayo (Madrid, Universidad complutense)
- Daisuke Tarama (Ritsumeikan University)
- Susan Tolman (Urbana-Champaign)
- Cornelia Vizman (West University of Timisoara)
- San Vũ Ngọc (Rennes 1)
- Holger Waalkens (Groningen)
- Aldo Witte (KU Leuven)
- Anton Alekseev (Geneva)
- Sonja Hohloch (Antwerp)
- Tudor Ratiu (Shanghai Jiao Tong University & EPFL)
Schedule & Program & Booklet
Date & Venue & Travel Directions
This workshop on Finite dimensional integrability in mathematical physics will take place at the SwissMAP Research Station at Les Diablerets in Switzerland during June 11-16, 2023.
"Standard airports" to fly to are Geneva/Switzerland (GVA) or Zurich/Switzerland (ZRH) from which you'll have to take the train/bus to get to the SwissMAP Research Station in Les Diablerets/ Switzerland. For detailed travel directions and information on the accommodation, please consult the webpage of the SwissMAP Research Station.
This event takes place at the SwissMAP Research Station and is thus sponsored by the University of Geneva, the ETH Zurich, the Swiss National Science Foundation, and SwissMAP. For details, please consult the sponsor information on the webpage of the SwissMAP Research Station.