This is the 7th edition in the series of international conferences on Finite Dimensional Integrable Systems in Geometry and Mathematical Physics (FDIS 2023). It will take place during August 7-11, 2023 at the University of Antwerp in Belgium as "on campus only" event, i.e., there will not be any online/hybrid option.
Registration deadlines (conference, funding, contributed talks, poster session): see below!
Contact: fdis23.antwerp AT gmail.com (followed up by local organizer Aldo Witte).
The previous editions took place in Jena/Germany (2011), at CIRM/Luminy/France (2013), in Bedlewo/Poland (2015), in Barcelona/Spain (2017), in Shanghai/China (2019), and in Tel Aviv/Israel (2022).
Registration and deadlines (funding, contributed talks, poster session etc.)
- REGISTRATION is mandatory for logistic & organisational reasons (to estimate the amount of coffee needed!...): Registration will open mid January 2023.
- The conference has a certain amount of funding to cover the local accommodation of a certain number of participants (with preference given to junior participants). The deadline for application for funding will be announced mid January 2023.
- The conference plans to have, apart from talks by the plenary speakers, also contributed talks by a certain number of participants plus a poster session. The deadline for application for giving a contributed talk and/or presenting a poster in the poster session will be announced mid January 2023.
Speakers (plenary and contributed)
The list of plenary speakers includes ( * = to be confirmed):
- Maxim Arnold (UT Dallas)
- Victor Bangert (Freiburg i.Br.)
- Misha Bialy (Tel Aviv)
- Alexey Bolsinov (Loughborough)
- Robert Bryant* (Duke University)
- Gil Bor (CIMAT, Mexico)
- Annalisa Calini* (College of Charleston)
- Alessandra Celletti (Rome Tor Vergata)
- Vladimir Dragovic (UT Dallas)
- Andrew Hone (Kent)
- Nikolay Martynchuk (Groningen)
- Alfonso Sorrentino* (Rome Tor Vergata)
- Yuri Suris (TU Berlin)
- Cornelia Vizman (West University of Timisoara)
- Pierre Van Moerbeke (UC Louvain)
- Marco Zambon* (KU Leuven)
Organizers and Scientific Committee
- Organisation committee: Misha Bialy (Tel Aviv U.), Sonja Hohloch (U. Antwerp), Vladimir Matveev (U. Jena), Sergei Tabachnikov (Penn State U.).
- Local organisation committee: Sonja Hohloch (U. Antwerp), Joseph Palmer (U. Antwerp & UI Urbana-Champaign), Aldo Witte (KU Leuven).
- Scientific committee: Misha Bialy (Tel Aviv U.), Alexey Bolsinov (Loughborough U.), Allan Fordy (U. Leeds), Boris Kruglikov (U. Tromso), Andrzej Maciejewski (U. Zielona Gora), Alvaro Pelayo (U. Madrid), Vladimir Rubtsov (U. Angers), Dmitry Treschchev (Steklov Math. Inst. Moscow).
Schedule & Program & Booklet
Date & Venue
FDIS 2023 will take place "on campus only", i.e., there will not be any online/hybrid options for participation!
FDIS 2023 will take place during August 7-11, 2023 at the University of Antwerp in Belgium, more precisely in the city center on the campus called Stadscampus (and thus NOT on Campus Middelheim where the math department is located!).
More info TBA soon!
and/or ask GoogleMaps...
FDIS 2023 is financed by
- The University of Antwerp.
- The Department of Mathematics of the University of Antwerp.
- EoS project "Symplectic techniques in differential geometry" (G0H4518N) of the Excellence of Science (EoS) program funded by FWO and F.R.S-FRNS.
- tba soon.