This 2-day miniworkshop on March 15-16, 2022 aims at bringing together junior and senior researchers on singularities, integrable systems, and related topics.
In the afternoon of March 16 (more precisely at 14:00h in M.G.010), there will be the public defense of Yannick Gullentops to which all speakers and participants are wholeheartedly invited.
Speakers & Participants
List of speakers:
- Oliver Fabert (VU Amsterdam): Abstract
- Yannick Gullentops (Antwerpen): Abstract
- Simone Gutt (ULBrussels): Abstract
- Bohuan Lin (Groningen): Abstract
- Dmitrii Sadovskii (Université du Littoral, Dunkerque): Abstract
- Aldo Witte (KU Leuven): Abstract
- Boris Zhilinskii (Université du Littoral, Dunkerque): Abstract
List of participants: click here.
Registration, Venue, Zoom-link, Program & Schedule
- Registration deadline passed (deadline = Sunday March 13, 2022). It is definitively NOT necessary "to sign into your google account" in order to complete the registration form although the header of the google based form claims otherwise (don't ask me why...). Registration is free but mandatory/necessary for organizational reasons. (Concerning "protection of private data": we use your name, affiliation, and email address only and exactly for the organization of this workshop.)
- Venue: On Tuesday (March 15) and Wednesday afternoon (March 16), the talks take place in lecture hall M.G.010 in building G on Campus Middelheim. On Wednesday morning (March 16), the talks take place in lecture hall G.V.009 in building V on Campus Groenenborger. Campus Groenenborger and Campus Middelheim are about 10-15min from each other by foot, see map in workshop program below.
- The zoom link for online participation is sent to all registered participants by email.
- (Updated) Schedule.
- Workshop program (schedule + abstracts + campus maps).
Please consult my "travel direction" tab/section in the menu on the left.
This workshop is funded by the University of Antwerp and the EoS project "Symplectic techniques in differential geometry".