Online Workshop on Integrability and Dynamics (June 9-10, 2021)
This 2-day online workshop consists of talks by junior and senior researchers on recent results in integrable systems and circle and torus actions. It takes place on June 9-10, 2021.
The workshop is funded by the University of Antwerp and the FWO-EoS project "Symplectic methods in differential geometry".
Schedule & Registration & Online participation
- Registration deadline: passed (June 7, 2021). Concerning "protection of private data": we use your name, affiliation, and email address only and exactly for the organization of this workshop.
- The talks will take place via Zoom and the (virtual) coffee breaks via Gather.town. The NECESSARY LINKS to join the Zoom and Gather.town meetings will be sent BY EMAIL to the speakers and all registered participants. In our experience, Gather.town works well with Chrome/Chromium but not with Firefox/Safari.
- Sonja Hohloch (University of Antwerp)
- Joseph Palmer (University of Antwerp & University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Jaume Alonso (TU Berlin): ABSTRACT, VIDEO OF THE TALK
- Alexey Bolsinov (Loughborough): ABSTRACT, VIDEO OF THE TALK
- Yannick Gullentops (Antwerp): ABSTRACT, VIDEO OF THE TALK
- Yael Karshon (Toronto): ABSTRACT, VIDEO OF THE TALK
- Yohann Le Floch (Strasbourg): ABSTRACT, VIDEO LINK OF THE TALK
- Bohuan Lin (Groningen): ABSTRACT, VIDEO OF THE TALK
- Xiudi Tang (Toronto): ABSTRACT, VIDEO OF THE TALK