Content of the course
Working with Excel lists can be a tedious job. Are you looking for ways to get more out of your data? If so, consider using tables or PivotTables. They help you analyse tables and calculate totals quickly and effortlessly – and there are many more features that help you save time when working in Excel.
After this training, you’ll know:
- How to add complex filters through advanced functions
- How to use basic table functions effortlessly
- What to pay attention to when creating a table
- How to use PivotTables to analyse tables quickly and efficiently all PivotTable options
- What all PivotTable options are
- How to calculate sums in no time
- How to convert numbers into percentages or other formats automatically
- How to group data effortlessly
For everyone who regularly uses data lists in Excel and wants to analyse data. Basic knowledge of excel is required.
11 May 2023
9h00 - 17h00
Stadscampus - Building K - Room K.202
Johan Vermeiren (Xylos)
Via Sisa Self Service. Log in with your student account.