The Antwerp Doctoral School and the Talent Center combine their expertise in career development in order to teach you how to design a personal development plan. In doing so we aim to increase your self-awareness about your competences and stimulate reflection on your individual professional goals.
You will learn to do this in a SMART way, starting from a SWOT analysis and strengths assessment. At the end of the day you will go home with your own Personal Development Plan. The training is growth- and future-oriented and will focus on opportunities to develop yourself.
After completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Critically reflect on their career development and professional goals, starting during their PhD.
- Set professional goals.
- Appoint their competences.
- Develop a SWOT analysis.
- Set development goals in a SMART way.
- Reflect on the competence profile of the doctoral study programme and translate it to their own needs.
- Elaborate a personal development plan.
Date and location:
New date will be confirmed later
You can already register on the waiting list if interested to take this course.
9h00 - 17h00
Language of the course:
Lotte De Leeuw (Talent Center), Nele Goiris (Talent Center), dr. Kristien Daems (Antwerp Doctoral School) and dr. Karla Tersago (Antwerp Doctoral School)
This course counts for 0,7 points.
Via Sisa Self Service. Log in with your student account.Registration is possible from 12 January 2023 and after you've been (re-)enrolled as a PhD student for 2022-2023.